Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm Back!

One of the many things I have put on the backburner for entirely too long has been this blog! Maybe it's been that life has had me strapped, perhaps God has been reconditioning me to work more diligently for His kingdom, maybe it's because we finally got high speed internet way out in the sticks...but for whatever reason, two of my favorite quotes of all time popped up yesterday that reminded me exactly what I have not been doing...and that is spending time with God the way I am supposed to, and feverently serving Him.

The first quote is, "A woman's heart should be so hidden in the Lord, that a man must seek Him first in order to find her." The other is, "Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says,"Oh, crap...she's up!"

Eight months ago those were both referring to me....since then, I just believe that it's everyone in my house that says "Oh, crap....she's up!" Needless to say, it's been quite the year, but my marriage is stronger than ever, we are learning to deal with things regarding Tim's health that will just be a way of life for us now, rather than a medical emergency. We know that is not ideal, however we are proud to worship at an amazing church, embrace our health, careers and family, and live life to the absolute fullest. Which has brought me back to the fact that I have been a total slacker when spending time with God. I am so looking forward to beginning a home group in our home that I will be teaching every other week that will give me some accountability to get back in the Word. Praying for others and their marriages and damaged relationships on a daily basis. How can I pray for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment